Instruction to Use 4.566 Page Template
I assume you use IE (Internet Explorer) or Firefox here.
Here are some tips for changing page text.
- The pair of < xxx > and < /xxx > are tags which format the page text, and you should not change those tags. Instead, change the text between the tags.
- To have a carriage return in your text, put <br> tag between your text lines.
- Do not use special characters such as & , >, and < for your page text.
Here are some tips for changing page images/movies.
- To replace an image, prepare your image in .jpg format and put it in MY_FOLDER. The illustrations in the page template work best if they are prepared to be 500 pixels in width. In MY_PAGE.html, change the file name inside the tag,
< img src="xxxxxx.jpg" >
to the name of your image file.
- If you have a movie to replace, you may just send your movie file with the rest of the page files to TN and ask him to replace as it may involve resizing and recompression for optimized performance.
If you like to try yourself, prepare your movie in .mp format and put it in MY_FOLDER. In MY_PAGE.html, change the file name inside the tags,
< Source src="xxxxxx.mp4" type="video/mp4 > and < param name="src" value="xxxxx.mp4" >
to the name of your movie file.